“Awesome diving experience!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Le Havre, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome diving experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I went on many dives with Anthias diving between 2009 and 2013. I did my CMAS level 2 courses in 2008 and CMAS level 3 courses in 2009 with Olivier at different sites like Sec Perdu, Lance verte, San Gerardo fall and many other amazing dive locations. The top locations are near Girolata near the Scandola reserve.
Instructor Olivier was patient and professional throughout the whole course. He did everything possible to complete every dive with safety as a priority. We were greeted by Stephanie with tea and coffee upon arriving at the Chiuni beach diving center. They explained our diving destinations and quickly arranged for our rental gear. All of the equipment was in very good working order. They are the best you will find. I will dive with them again. So I am looking forward to come back in Corsica and spend 3 more weeks in August 2014.

Please, Stephanie and Olivier keep up the great job. It has been a pleasure to dive with you both.

Visited August 2013

Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice little dive place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

This small family runned dive place have just what you need: Friendly staff and nice dive waters. That's it. Right on the beach, a sunroof and a storage room. A 1 hr dive including a complete dive kit comes at € 40. Snorkeling tour is € 15. Cash only.

Boat transfer to the divespot is about 5 mins. Perfect! The place have a PADI license and an Aqua loung partnership. That always makes me feel just a little safer. They use "fat man" dive tanks wich I find a little uncomfortable to dive with, but other than that all was good. Staff are friendly and some English is understood.

You can not buy any divestuff here, so you should bring what you need.

Visited July 2013