We spent a week here, upon arrival our room was perfectly kitted out with baby items, you don't need to bring any baby accessories! The rooms with separate bedroom for kids were ideal, access to the main part was good. We found the staff very friendly, especially the restaurant staff, they have the hardest job there and no request was too much. They even washed my baby bottles and had a corner where I could prepare milk and sterilize them.
The cuisine was fabulous, every evening a different theme.
I cannot comment on the children's clubs as we didn't do these.
There are plenty of activities, plenty to do. The only downside was the mini club show advertised for Sunday evening but it didn't take place, apparently there is no entertainment on Sundays but this shouldn't have been advertised like this.....
The aperitif during the day was great with great themes.
We would go back here for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a unique 26 hectare site in Charente-Maritime, a paradise for nature and water sports enthusiasts. This Club Med Village of bungalows was inspired by oystermens' cabins with decor selected to blend seamlessly with its natural setting, achieved with an interplay of lively colours and natural materials. Located in a revitalizing conservation environment featuring 30 km of beaches, 65 km of cycle tracks and 8000 hectares of forest, this is the ideal place to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique Hotel La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- Club Med La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- La Palmyre-Les Mathes Club Med
- La Palmyre Atlantique Club Med