Oliv'Air Cave Diving Center is a place where cave divers from all around the world come to fill their tanks before diving in the beautiful Lot region's water-filled caves. The business is run by Olivier Berthiaux, a Belgian dive instructor who has a long diving experience.
The center's services include:
- Filling dive tanks (air, nitrox & trimix up to 300 bars)
- Rental of diving equipment,
- Repairs of diving equipment
- Sales of spare parts, lights, reels, scooters, drysuits, ...
- Dive guides
- Technical dive courses (cave, mixed-gas, ...)
Note: If you want to attend a diving class or book a diving guide, remember to contact Olivier well ahead of time (several weeks/months), to make arrangements for the suitable dates.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.