All reviews nice hotel breakfast buffet nice breakfast the hotel staff bw gym balcony autobahn beds heating accommodation wifi
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Possibly the best BW I stayed in.
Large quiet rooms with confy beds, spotless clean bedsheet and fluffy bathrobes.
Super equipped fitness center with a large numbers of machines to work out and outstanding restaurant with good food, copius portions and reasonable prices.
Don’t look further: STAY THERE!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I could live here ;) Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, nice breakfast. Some rooms with balcony. A very good choice for business travellers and travellers looking for hotel with a good standards. Free wifi.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018

on arrival the lady receptionist allocated us a double room just metres from reception, despite our request for high floor quiet aspect room.We requested another and the lady stated non available. A colleague later showed us two alternative rooms by way of resolving issue one an 'upgrade' with small balcony although all rooms seemed same size.we accepted the room with balcony it met with our request. The Spa is dated and some distance from accommodation, no towels/shampoo in showers, towels were obtained from adjacent Gym, poor quality and felt like 'sandpaper' Dinner half board was a buffet due I assume because a buffet was provided for a meeting group and poor quality. No other choice offered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Best Western Premier Bayrischer Hof in Miesbach ist simply an excellent hotel. From the arrival to the departure there was not really anything below superb in the hotel.

What I liked
- Free parking and enough spaces
- Very friendly staff
- Fast internet access
- Good size rooms
- Large beds and very comfortable
- Clean
- very good breakfast

This is probably the first hotel I have not seen any room for improvements - so a very strong recommendation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our night's stay here. She's originally from Bavaria, but we live in the USA now. This hotel brought back the feel of the Bavarian countryside to her, complete (outside) with the fresh farm air. What a delight to see the staff in classic regional attire (Dirndl)! And the breakfast this morning blew us away! Delicious, and served by friendly and attentive folks!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple