Hotel Verde Montana Wellness & Spa
Hotel Gwarek(Kudowa-Zdroj)
Priceline
Zameczek(Kudowa-Zdroj)
Kurhotel St. George(Kudowa-Zdroj)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hi...

Our stay in this hotel was in overall nice. We spent three nights, it was enough because at this time the hotel is full of russian pensioners, which are fighting for a food and sunny chairs :)). in the background is playing russian music. In the first day, we had the dinner buffet, unfortunately we came too late and all food was gone...so we asked the waiter to bring some more, even then we were to late because couple pensioners can really take care of whole food...:))
The room was nice, clean, on the last floor...really beautiful view...
There is indoor pool with jacuzzis and saunas.
Breakfast buffet with plenty of choices like eggs, pancakes, cheeses and meat. vegetables, salads and fruit (apples only).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magdalena c
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I often stay at this Hotel for work reasons and I must say it is the only place where I can relax after a long work day. The two swimming pools are very nice and large, it's very hard to come across many people. Spas are also normally available and one can use them as long as on wants.
If you like to have a massage, people are really professional and qualified even for physio (ask for Peter, who also speaks perfect English).
Food at the restaurant is also delicious, carefully cooked and presented.
Rooms are clean and kept in good order.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jeangrey82
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm surprised at some of the comments relative to this hotel. Our experience was very good. Rooms are very clean, staff is extremely helpful, breakfast is excellent (btw very good crepes!)
Swimming pool was very nice and so was the sauna. I'm not sure what this complaining is all about. Do these reviewers realize that after all this hotel is in a small town in a secluded corner of Poland? Our entire group was there for two nights and we all loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank js2952
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We did a stop over here on our way to Prague. We did not have time to look around and relied on the four stars. This hotel should, however, rather be a two star. We travelled as a couple with two small children. The one is still in a cot and the other is four years old. We were given a twin room. We brought our own cot and asked for extra pillows and blankets. This was refused as we were told the hotel was full and they cannot provide the same. The decorations in the room were aged and worn. The towels were similar to the ones I use for my dogs. The swim towels used to be blue but is now something between yellow, white and grey. Worn very thin. The walls in the room were cracked. Everything smelled of cigarette smoke. The towels, the bedding and the carpets. Our little one coughed for three days after the stay at this hotel. The restaurant staff are friendly and the hotel does have a nice indoor pool. The views from the rooms are, however, of a communist built horrible flat building next door. I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone except a person with heavy smoking habits.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Oliviersfour
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for three nights in connection with a conference. While not comparable to a 4 star international hotel, it is quite nice for a small spa town like Kudowa-Zdroj. The best rooms are 220, 320 and 420, which are two-room suites with large balconies. As these are directly over the hotel entrance, the best room is 420. The furniture in my room was relatively new and typically East European. The rooms are very clean and the housekeeping is prompt and excellent. One minor negative - there are no facial tissues in the room, so bring your own. There are two very nice indoor swimming pools and two excellent saunas. The food is good, typical Polish dishes. The center of Kudowa-Zdrog is a ten minute walk away. The reception staff speak fluent English and are professional. Although previous reviewers complained about noise, my room was quiet, and I heard the same from my friends who stayed here at the same time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business