“Great food and wine”

Price range: US$1 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant&Pension Patriot situated in historical part of the first royal town in Slovakia is a place where you experience the essence of home
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Great food and wine. Steaks, pasta, nice menu, very nice place, wonderfull place to drink wine. Love it there. ......................... ........... ...............

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Very friendly and nice place,good and big variety of food/drinks
the place is nice next to city center in a nice quite atmosphere

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Many times I wanted to write about this little place in Trnava as I been there many times and always really liked it. Now I must admit the latest comments from the hotshot global director prompt me to it and would like to say to him go and eat in Holiday Inn next time pls or go to Bratislava and leave space for the ones who will appreciate it!!!!! Also been in Holiday Inn and wished I had taken my own sandwich.... But back to Patriot, the rooms and the whole place is very clean at any time of the day!!! Breakfast you can enjoy like at home just tell the waiter how you like your eggs! You can eat there very good with any budget, 3 course meal for 4 euro without drink, for lunch!!!! The choice is very international to everybodies taste.... To sum up I would definetely recomend the place and it would be my first choice in Trnava!

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Where to start?! Ths is one of my worst restaurant experiences ever and i have eaten in a lot of places.
I was taking a large business group and specially went in the day before to book the local goose speciality. The waiter wrote it in the book in front of my eyes and was the same thin dark haired guy in a striped shirt who 'served' us the next day (in case the owner wants to know)
Long story short the food for the non- goose part ofour party came after about 80 minutes the next day after very poor service but the goose never arrived. We sat there like lemons while the water ignored us and triedbto follow up politely. Even supposing he forgot to put the order in the day before he specifically told us it would be 45 minutes when we arrived. He was rude, evasive and incompetent.
When we wannted to pay the bill ( and go somewhere quick for a snack to kill the hunger) i asked to speak to the manager. Both the useless waiter and a lady deniedvthat the manager was there. Perhaps if i had spoken to them we could have sorted this out then.
To cap things i warned the holiday inn of my experience and am a global director of a company nearby so will ensure my staff are aware uf they need to book business dinners.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I dont recomend this place. Waiter took our order, so we wait for an hour. Than he said we didnt order anything. Even if day before we did reservation and informed about dish we want to try there.