See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Very helpfull receptioniste close to Palamos and the beach great views from the campsite we went with the bike to Palamos and the beach and this was very doable friendly people shop for first needs and restaurant

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Been there with my hubby and 4 children for a week. We stayed in a bungalow which I don't think was fit for 6 people,really really small sized bungalows. However,location is perfect,10 minutes walk to the beach,and ten minutes walk to the town center. The site was kept clean and due to our very small accomodation,we sometimes had to use the facilities ,showers and toilets,which we found clean as well. The supermarket is a plus especially when you are a family.
One thing we did not like much is the distance between the bungalows,you have very little privacy there! Overall it was a good stay.

Room Tip: If I were to go again I would definitly book a pitch for a caravan or a tent rather than a bungalow!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Each question or problem we have had, we have had a good answer and dedication from the staff of the place.
The weak point? Mobile home have not too much shade. But we knew it was not any roof in the porch.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

We had a superb camping trip here the grounds are kept very clean. The shower and toilet facilities are superb and cleaned all day. Plug sockets for hairdryers are plentiful. Only one washing machine available which was always in use.
The on site shop was very reasonable and has delicious fresh bread delivered every morning. The Resturant is very hit and miss food and service on one day can be excellent and on another day be very poor. I would defiantly camp here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I booked a single tent site in late July for four nights. As far as I'm concerned it was the perfect location. Two minutes walk from the beach and 15 minutes from the Palamos town centre. I felt that there was not much to see in Palamos and the beaches near the campsite were much, much nicer (although still very crowded). From the beach you can take a hike along the coastal path and you will reach more beaches which are much quieter and take in some breathtaking sights. The campsite itself is quiet and safe and the people who work there are genuine and welcoming. Would recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo