I just returned to Le Boscarecce in Castelfiorentino, Italy after a 5 year hiatus, and it is still one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I have ever visited! Susanna, Mossimo, and their wonderful family and staff are the perfect hosts, both here at at their hotel in Florence, Hotel Albion. The food served each night was amazing...simple yet delicious, using local and seasonal foods. Sitting on the outside terrace, overlooking the western Tuscan hills, is really like a piece of heaven on Earth. Susanna was very helpful in choosing great places to visit for day trips, as well as providing both appropriate commentary and excellent directions! I cannot wait to return again to this special place, surrounded by the most gracious family I have ever met in the tourism industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Boscarecce is on top of a hill in the middle of country side on an isolated position that guarantee quiteness and calm. We are surrounded by field of wheat and sunflowers, and from up here you can see some of the more beautiful sunsets on the rolling hill of Tuscany Rooms are very confortable all with private bathroom with bathtub and shower hair dreier, own television, own safe, own frigobar,kettle with tea and coffee air conditioning and free internet wifi connection. In the big garden we have a swimming pool with salt depuration and a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Locanda Le Boscarecce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Hotel Castelfiorentino
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Castelfiorentino, Tuscany, Italy