My wife and I visited Le Boscarecce for the second time in June 2013. It is simply a marvellous place to stay.Susanna is most welcoming,helpful and the font of all knowledge regarding places to visit in the area and has a very useful little store of street plans of the main attractions.
The rooms are very comfortable,simply furnished and immaculately maintained.
We ate in the restaurant every evening from a set menu of typical Tuscan food which was very good,as is the wine list (Tuscan wines of course ).
The hotel has very pleasant landscaped gardens,well tended with a paved courtyard between the accommodation building and the restaurant.There is also a very pleasant swimming pool in the garden.
All in all Le Boscarecce is an ideal place to stay for exploring the surrounding area of Tuscany.
Allan and Sallie Milnes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Boscarecce is on top of a hill in the middle of country side on an isolated position that guarantee quiteness and calm. We are surrounded by field of wheat and sunflowers, and from up here you can see some of the more beautiful sunsets on the rolling hill of Tuscany Rooms are very confortable all with private bathroom with bathtub and shower hair dreier, own television, own safe, own frigobar,kettle with tea and coffee air conditioning and free internet wifi connection. In the big garden we have a swimming pool with salt depuration and a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Locanda Le Boscarecce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Hotel Castelfiorentino
- Locanda Le Boscarecce Castelfiorentino, Tuscany, Italy