“Worth a journey to Italy”

Ristorante Pizzeria La Quercia
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: New good restaurant for business dinner and special events
“Worth a journey to Italy”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Having travelled throughout the tourist areas of Lake Maggiore and Como we visited quite a few restaurants on the trip. La Quercia was recommendation by the receptionist at the First Hotel because their restaurant was closed... we were so glad it was. Great service, excellent food (very unexpected) and a wine to compliment that at twice the price would still have been good value.

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
York, United Kingdom
“Food okay, service not.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We decided to eat here while staying at the first hotel next door. We asked the waitress if they accepted cards and Amex, yes to both she replied and sat down to eat. Starters and drinks were fine, but the main courses took a long time to come and when they did my Tuna was raw and I had to send it back, meaning I ate after my wife had finished hers.
We were by now tired after our flight and waiting for so long and asked for the bill.
I was then told that they did not accept Amex, and after me explaining I had already asked and been told they did, I just got a shrug of shoulders!
Thankfully I was able to pay using another card, but it was extremely annoying.

Brussels
“Didn’t expect such quality !”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport and decided to have dinner in the neighborhood. We rapidly checked on TripAdvisor which restaurants were available and selected this ristorante/pizzeria.

Well, one could expect basic Italian dishes, but it was much more than that! Excellent tasty pastas and the pizzas looked really good, all this for very attractive prices.

A really pleasant surprise!

New York City, New York
“Excellent Italian restaurant next door to First Hotel Malpensa”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent Italian restaurant next door to First Hotel Malpensa. Great home cooking and relaxed atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
Afton, Virginia, United States
“La Quercia”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and I were looking for something simple near our hotel on our last night before catching our plane the next say. This restaurant had a nice patio seating area to kick back on. We both had good pasta/seafood dishes. A good way to finish off the day before turning in for the night