This has been our local for some years now. Good food and good service. Well worth a visit. Duck confit and fish and chips always a good bet. The local beer, Butcombe bitter, is to be recommended. We always book in the bar as this has more atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stapleton Arms in Buckhorn Weston is a new style country pub with rooms situated on the Somerset / Dorset / Wiltshire border close to the A303, A30 between Shaftesbury and Sherborne. Close to Wincanton Races. The four individually furnished bedrooms offer supreme comfort with fantastic beds, Egyptian cotton linen and state of the art bathrooms. The menu which changes daily features great classic dishes all supporting our philosophy - quality food cooked with fresh local ingredients, sensibly priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Stapleton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stapleton Arms Hotel Buckhorn Weston
- The Stapleton Arms Buckhorn Weston, Dorset