A FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE! Set in the delightful village of Strangford, a stay at 'The Cuan Inn' is one of life's experiences that is not to be missed. The warm welcome is GENUINE. The food is truly delicious (worth all of their awards). We came as strangers and left as friends. We had a lot of fun together and shared a lot of stories. These people CARE about their guests. The old 100+ year old Inn is unpretentious - it's not five star like so many large impersonal 5 star hotels - but this Inn is FIVE STAR in hospitality - it is second to none (and we have been travelling the world for many, many years). A very big thank you to Peter, Caroline, Colman and all of the wonderful staff - each one very special and each one part of the reason that makes a stay at 'The Cuan' one of life's really good experiences. We recommend you try it - soon! Jennie T and Annette N
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland