My wife and spent a week touring Northern Ireland this month. It was our first visit and loved the place! On the Wednesday we stayed at the Cuan on Strangford lough. We were given a very warm welcome by our hostess Caroline. The bedroom was lovely and the bar very friendly. we ate in the resturaunt and the food was divine. The speciality is sea food chowder and it was yummie.The next morning after a good breakfast mine host Peter came and introduced himself and entertained us with his charming Irish craick!! He had been baking scones that morning and insisted that we took some for our onward journey.he packed us four scones, jam, butter cream and knives and napkins. All this on the house!!!!Thank you for a lovely welcoming stay. Andy and Caroline Shield. Cheshire UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland