I write this as my wife and I enjoy the last sunset over Lake Garda from our balcony, and I can't believe there are many better places to watch it than this hotel.
Having had a bad experience at a different hotel, we managed to find a room at the Lefay Resort at the last minute and we are delighted we did.
The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are brilliantly appointed, with plenty of storage space set away from the main bedroom area, and the Spa and Gym are brilliant.
Yes, it is up a windy road, but its an easy road to navigate by car, well maintained, and the drive is worth it when you see the views from the hotel.
As others have said, the breakfast is fabulous, with my favorite thing being the fresh juicing machine, but the dinner we had in the hotel restaurant was also delicious.
Don't be confused by the fact it has a kids club - the hotel is very quiet and relaxing and there is always a quiet sun lounger to be found.
We will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, one of the most picturesque villages on the lake. The Resort, the first to be awarded the prestigious 5-star superior rating on Lake Garda, is situated inside an 11 hectares natural park in the heart of the spectacular and renowned "Riviera dei Limoni", surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woods overlooking the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Lake Garda/Gargnano, Italy