“Fabulous restaurant on west Lake Garda!”

Agriturismo Dalie e Fagioli
Price range: US$38 - US$44
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Verona, Italy
“Fabulous restaurant on west Lake Garda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to discover Dalie e Fagioli! Antonielle warmly welcomes you with her bright eyes and smile, and of course the incredible food! Not to miss the delicious "bubba shrimp" it is a must try! the crostini is out of this world and of course cheerful Simona the wine specialist will never disappoint when asking for her recommendations for the best wines of the region and all of Italy. Such a pleasure!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Ktboone

“Ormai aspetto i weekend per tornare da Dalie e Fagioli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I needed to wait a while to be able to write another comment on Dalie e Fagioli, but in the meanwhile we were back almost every second weekend to try new dishes and have again other ones we really appreciated previously, like Bubba, the costine, animelle, tanto fumo e niente arrosto… I am not good in names to list all the dishes I really love.. actually I thought about it last Saturday to write down the dishes while eating, but I couldn’t get distracted from the food or the atmosphere in general… I love watching every customer so impressed from the dishes presentation or happy eating too, just like us the first time!!
When we go to restaurants in general and usually I go quite often with an average of 4 times a week. I don’t order ever more than two courses, most of the times light appetizer and a main course… when we get to Dalie e Fagioli, I can’t but order ALL courses… from the very beginning to the very end, I enjoy a lot their amazing homemade bread with all special wheat they use, “antipasti”, “primi”, “secondi” and twice the sweets. Once we finish eating what we ordered we get a little elegant glass tray with tiny fresh biscuits and delicacies that Antonella prepare in that same day. My new discovery which I recommend very much… was the Pastiera Napolitina of Antonella which I don’t think it’s on the menu, she made me believe in this sweet again, it’s so tender, delicious and delicate!
The place is in continues evolution, the atmosphere inside and outside is changing and blooming just like this spring! The smile and attentive attention of Antonella and her super nice staff is amazingly warm and calm, the music is always smooth… we drive over an hour and a half both ways to go to Dalie e Fagioli every second weekend! I can’t wait till next Saturday. The prices are more than fair, the dishes are so beautiful, the taste…. Forget it, to Die For :))))

• Visited March 2013
“I will be back again and soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

We entered this restaurant, the music was amazing, the atmosphere was perfect, the colors... Antonella had the sweetest smile and assisted us perfectly! We enjoyed so much the food, her suggestion were just right, it was an experience of all senses! My eyes were entertained, my mouth too, the music, the temperature, the service... everything was perfect!! I was going around curios like an excited kid... We had the chance to buy some of the local products they had together with an amazing cook book... definitely we will return and soon. Too many things to try still!!
I don’t usually write on trip advisor, but I couldn’t not comment on this restaurant, I really appreciated everything and I would wish for everybody to dine in this place! You could wish a nice day to people, I would wish something more precise, “Go to Dalie e Fagioli”, Enjoy

• Visited February 2013