We stayed two nights in this establishment while on a school tour. I was concerned when I saw that my bed was a pull out couch, but it was actually quite comfortable. It was a little efficiency apartment with stove and sink. It had dishes and utensils, so you would be able to make breakfast and lunch if you needed to. The hotel was not within walking distance of anything. I had wanted to buy a phone card. We walked down to the lake at night and it was very pretty. It is probably very nice in summer, but you would definitely need a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence with 2 outdoor pools and apartments with breakfast buffet possibility and daily cleaning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and Priceline so you can book your Le Terrazze sul Lago Residence & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Terrazze Sul Lago Hotel
- Le Terrazze Sul Lago Residence & Hotel Lake Garda/Padenghe Sul Garda, Italy