“Beautifull experience!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The trip to the restaurant, through the Brasa cave, is already an experience to never forget. Restaurant Brasa has a somewhat oldfashioned Trentino kitchen, with German/Austrian influences (schnitzel!). The food tastes realy good and the restaurant is nice, with beautifull covered terrasses. Every sunday you can enjoy special local grilled meat with polenta (only for lunch!). Try it!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed in a hotel at Pieve and the hotel staff recommended this restaurant to us. We really weren't disappointed! It was a short drive from our hotel, in a nice little "creek". The location was beautiful, with a little spring going down next to the restaurant. There was plenty of parking space on the other side of the road.
The staff was very serviceminded and helpful. The food was delicious and served very fast. I would especially recommend their excellent grilled meat.

We loved this restaurant and its atmosphere and when our trip took us elsewhere (to the other side of the lake and Venice), we kept planning to drive all the way to this restaurant to eat again (never got the time though, unfortunately). It really was that nice. Will definitely recommend it to everyone and also try to get back there myself someday!

1  Thank Deleng
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We shared a antipasti and a Pasta dish, then ordered a grilled dish with a side.
The Antipasti came in three dishes and I initially thought they had brought the side for the main as well.
The Pasta came in a large dish and was full of flavour.
My wife finished with pork with Mozzarella and tomato, while I had the beefsteak and mixed salad and with olives.
The meat was cooked to perfection and almost filled the plate then the large sides arrived.
The service was slick and timely with the waitresses working well together to move the large amounts of food. Although they got busy service did not suffer.
The meal was good, the service great and the surrounding rustic.

1  Thank Titusfuc
Reviewed 24 October 2012

we stopped there after a visit to the area, we planned on having a glass of wine but ended up having a light dinner.
the pizza my husband had was huge, but he asked for a mushroom pizza and the waitress offered and brought him a sausage pizza...
I had a mushroom salad which was basic champinion mushrooms cooked in a skillet. nice but no excitement there. I had a good vegetable soup, but again nothing special.
The location is amazing, the view is outstanding and I do recommend coming here even if its just for coffee or wine.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Nice surrondings and romantic. Waitress had very limited english skills but we managed to order in german. Great experience