We have stayed there only for 1 night. Was nice, clean, for 3stars plus hotel, you dont expect something outstanding. For sure it is a nice place to stay during the summer period, as it have a breakfast room on a terrace outside, while theview on the lake of Como is really wonderfull. They have sauna s well, if required. 1 minus, they could not offer us the dinner ( may be as of the low season) and we were forced to visit the only restaurant was in surrounding. For people who know Italian cuisine and who is able to appriciate it that please was auful. Please dont be lazy to drive down ( as this place is realy ON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN) and find another one :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small eco-friendly family hotel Paradiso sul Lago, existing from 1908, is located at 900 metres a.s.l. in a wonderful panoramic location with view on the nicest area of the Lake Como from Moltrasio to Laglio where George Clooney owns Villa Oleandra. There are several possibilities for boat tour or hiking from the hotel and for your relax you can use the big swimming pool and solarium on the lake view terrace. At walking distance there is the Volta Lighthouse tower with a unique view on the Alps and the Lake Como. The hotel and its 12 rooms have been renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Paradiso Sul Lago Hotel Brunate
- Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago Brunate, Italy - Lake Como