Absolutely stunning views of Lake Como from rooms we stayed in as well as yard where pool and Jacuzzi are located. Wi-Fi connection in our part of the hotel/room was quite weak and you have to pay additional money for the Jacuzzi, but those are very minor things. If you're driving and not used to Italian roads the road to hotel can be, should I say "challenging"? Overall, definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small eco-friendly family hotel Paradiso sul Lago, existing from 1908, is located at 900 metres a.s.l. in a wonderful panoramic location with view on the nicest area of the Lake Como from Moltrasio to Laglio where George Clooney owns Villa Oleandra. There are several possibilities for boat tour or hiking from the hotel and for your relax you can use the big swimming pool and solarium on the lake view terrace. At walking distance there is the Volta Lighthouse tower with a unique view on the Alps and the Lake Como. The hotel and its 12 rooms have been renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Paradiso Sul Lago Hotel Brunate
- Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago Brunate, Italy - Lake Como