Only a two hour drive from Milan airport, yes, the road up to Brunate is winding but it's pretty and well worth it when you reach the hotel, with the most magnificent view. The host was welcoming and professional. We really appreciated the complimentary drink on arrival after a long flight into Milan. We also loved the quiet and peaceful location and being able to go down to Como for the day on the funicular but return afterwards to the quiet and beautiful surroundings in Brunate. We loved being able to go for long walks into the hills overlooking the lake, directly from the hotel, and walking around the narrow lanes and walkingdown to the funicular. The buffet breakfast was good and ended up being the best of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small eco-friendly family hotel Paradiso sul Lago, existing from 1908, is located at 900 metres a.s.l. in a wonderful panoramic location with view on the nicest area of the Lake Como from Moltrasio to Laglio where George Clooney owns Villa Oleandra. There are several possibilities for boat tour or hiking from the hotel and for your relax you can use the big swimming pool and solarium on the lake view terrace. At walking distance there is the Volta Lighthouse tower with a unique view on the Alps and the Lake Como. The hotel and its 12 rooms have been renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Paradiso Sul Lago Hotel Brunate
- Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago Brunate, Italy - Lake Como