Hotel San Marino - Laglio
Hotel Plinio Au Lac(Laglio)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotel Orso Bruno(Carate Urio)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Breakfast included
US$1,647
Hotel Posta(Moltrasio)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$118
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Grand Hotel Imperiale(Moltrasio)(Great Value!)
US$413
US$205
  • Pool
Hotel Ristorante National(Zelbio)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$1,822
US$1,033
Ristorante Albergo Bellavista(Veleso)(Great Value!)
US$75
Villa d'Este(Cernobbio)
US$1,272
Cancelon
Albergo Trattoria La Vignetta(Cernobbio)(Great Value!)
US$116
All reviewsmain roadhard working familylake comocarsuitsbusesbellagiofabio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Perfect situation to appreciate the spectacular Lake .Midway position ideal for visiting the lakeside towns and Tourist attractions.Hotel owners most welcoming and assisting , nothing to much trouble Very good variety of menu cooked perfectly at sensible prices and the wine list also .Delightful refurbished room with stunning views.,adequate car parking. RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANTHONY G
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This lovely hotel may be a little "tired" around the edges but everything is spotless and the staff are just wonderful. The food in the restaurant is very, very good. Breakfast is very simple but no better or worse than anywhere else we've stayed on this trip through Europe. The view of Lake Como from our room was breathtaking. The garden area and pool area are very good. We would come back here in a heartbeat!! That's if they'll have us - we left with our room key by mistake!! Hope all's well though because we posted it back to them from Verona!!

Room Tip: Rooms with lake view are wonderful but there is a bit of traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This hotel was recommended by friends and a colleague who was a bank manager. They had no issues like the ones I've read about this year - nor did I. I can't understand what some people were thinking when they wrote their reviews. This accommodation may not be 5 star, but it is comfortable, clean and very good value as it includes breakfast and I paid for half board, which includes dinner option. There was plenty to eat for breakfast which kept me going until lunch time. I didn't have a problem with the location - I want to be away from towns and relax in the evening, with good food and a nice drink. There was plenty of menu choice, bigger portions than I usually eat and the drinks were not expensive. I was in a room on the roadside but didn't hear any noise from traffic.Transport was outside the door and a short ride to town or along the lake to other locations. I never experienced the owners being anything but friendly and courteous. I most certainly would stay there again and have recommended others to stay also. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank adsbaruf
Reviewed 3 November 2013

.....this hotel is aged and in bad need of refurbishment...we loved the views of lago di como but our room was dull and uninteresting......we ate in the restaurant (pizza) and thought that the food was fine,the wine was another good point.....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billyfaekillie
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My friend and I were given a pokey little room on the first floor facing the busy main road. Everyone else in the touring party had far bigger rooms on the third floor. When we asked for a room change after being woken by traffic at 4am two mornings in a row, we were treated like criminals. Although the shower was in a bath with a high step into, no floor mat was provided, and as my companion is 77, stepping from a bath onto a bare tiled floor with wet feet was a concern for both of us. Light switches not working, dirty floors, cranky owner... AND, to add insult to injury, we were accused of stealing food from the breakfast provided.
My advise would be DON'T BOTHER...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends