You can't ask for a more breathtaking view - mountains, Lake Como...stunning. The hotel itself is nice. Our room was clean & quiet (we got the Honeymoon Suite) and generally well maintained. They don't give you any instructions on how to use the jets in the tub, so ask (the buttons are near the sink, outside the bathroom. Unmarked). The bathrooms could use a little updating - our toilet seat was falling off and there was some water damage on the counter. But everything was clean and worked well. No Wifi in room (ask for a cord) but available downstairs. Breakfast is very basic (boil your own eggs, cereal, yogurt, that sort of thing). There's a spa where you can book massages and stuff (we didn't). No gym, but two swimming pools, and, oh, yes, that lake! Very nice staff. Highly recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say it is the house that George Clooney couldn't get. Hardly surprising, considering Villa Regina Teodolinda is situated in the enchanted lakeside position in the famous village of Laglio, on Lake Como, a location often frequented by movie stars. The lakeside access of this stunning Villa allows the travelling to and from the property by water, which makes it the unique, romantic and ideal place for a wedding celebration, birthday party, business event or just for a quite and romantic holyday with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Regina Teodolinda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Regina Teodolinda Hotel Laglio
- Villa Regina Teodolinda Lake Como/Laglio, Italy