“Very nice restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I ate at this restaurant as I was there for a party. Food was really super fresh and well cooked. The fish especially was cooked very well: chef receive fish from Como lake daily and you can really feeling it!
Service was very attentive and friendly. Even if the chef was very busy, he found time to come and check if every thing was OK.
I will return soon to this place

1  Thank giogio42

Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was an amazing experience to have dinner right by the lake listening only to the sound of the calm water and some boats crashing agains the other boats. The Prawns are absolutely out of this world

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I will return soon to this place

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This restaurant is small and cosy. You have a choice of sitting indoors or outdoors. The latter is what we chose and the view was spectacular as it overlooked lake como and is truly ideal for a romantic dinner. The food was excellent and one I would give a ten out of ten. I had ordered the fish main course and it was this delightful fish grilled in butter and herbs and came along with a wild rice cooked along with parmesan cheese....makes my mouth water each time I think of this.
My husband opted for the veal and that was an excellent choice as well. The meat was cooked to perfection and the meat actually melted in your mouth. Dessert we chose the tiramisu which was once again very good. One of the many best meals we had in Italy and would highly recommend this restaurant. If in the area of Moltrasio make sure you go eat here. Am glad we accidently came across this place and chose to have dinner here.
The service is excellent as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent service, excellent food, excellent location. This is a must do restaurant overlooking and on the edge of Lake Como with an excellent wine list.