US$152
US$163
C'era una Volta B&B(Perledo)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotel Olivedo(Varenna)
US$234
US$222
US$308
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$348
  • Beachfront
I Tre Camini(Perledo)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here with our two small children and loved every moment. The house, while rustic, was very warm and comfortable. Michaela did a great job in making us feel at home and took us to amazing breakfast spot on our last day with her. I feel that we would come back with our families again and enjoy this amazing place in Italy.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Just wrapped up a wonderful 2-night stay at Michela's mountainside villa. We stayed in the Villa Suite which had a beautiful wraparound deck with stunning views of Lake Como. Michela quickly made us feel right at home in her beautiful villa. Her special personal touches and vibrant personality are evident throughout the property. We were able to spread out and enjoy the villa...living like a local. Very relaxing atmosphere. She also provided excellent dinner and sightseeing recommendations. I would come back in a heartbeat. Don't miss out on a special opportunity like this!

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Reading Mark B's review, I am a little confused, as I would not call this B & B steps from the lake, as you can see from the photo taken from the garden. Now that I have said that - this is an outstanding B & B with gorgeous, traditional decor and an outside garden that feels like a fairyland, with fantastic views all around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We booked the apartment steps from the lake. When we arrived by train Michela was there to great us. She walked us to the apartment then walked us all around the town telling us all the good places to eat. The apartment was very nice with a full kitchen and good size bathroom. You really feel like your living there when you have an apartment. There's only one thing that bothered us and its no way her fault. The neighbor in the unit next to us had people over and were very loud till about 2-3am. Because the buildings are so close together the sound echos and bounces off the walls from the building across. This was a Saturday night so it was a little hard to sleep. Other than that it was perfect.

Even with that issue I would stay here again just for the location, the owner and it being an apartment that you don't have to do a cleaning fee on.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My father and I stayed at this bed and breakfast in July of 2012 with a group of friends. The title of this review pertains not only to my tardiness, but also to the sentiment that I wished I would have discovered Lake Como years ago. This region, where mountains descend into the water, is one of the most special places on earth I have been. And this villa is absolutely the perfect place to explore it.

As the photos suggest, the villa is stunning. When we arrived the innkeeper, Michela, immediately invited us to take rest in the garden and brought us some fresh melon and a cool beverage. The warm Italian type, she treated us like old friends; even invited us to accompany her to lovely a festival in another town that evening. Another morning she prepared a picnic breakfast and took us up the mountain a ways. To top it all off, when my father fell ill on an inopportune Sunday morning she escorted us to a clinic several miles up the lake. I just can't say enough positive things about Michela.

As some have noted, the inn is off the beaten path. For meals or adventure you will need to head down the hill into town. But for sweeping views and inspiring environs, you simply can't do better than this unique place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends