“Massive burger...”

The Danish Lagoon Luxury Beach Resort Restaurant
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I went to the Danish Lagoon in search of the infamous Aussie burger. Without a doubt, it was huge but @ 320p (no fries or salad) you expect it to be big. I returned a couple days later to have a go at one of the smaller, cheaper burgers but was told it would take 30-45min because of the lunch rush...there was one table of four people.

There are newer reviews for The Danish Lagoon Luxury Beach Resort Restaurant

Reviewed 14 January 2013

My family and I were taken here by our tricycle driver today (15/01/2013), and my wife ordered burgers, to keep the kids happy as it was around lunchtime. Well, we couldn't believe our eyes when they arrived: they were HUGE!!! One of these filled me up, and I'm a bottomless pit. It makes a nice change to have a REAL burger for a change. This is Burgers as they should be!

1  Thank bargada_fino
Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights after staying at a variety of other guest houses on the island! Danish lagoon has it all!! The place is beautiful and squeaky clean! The owner jonnie(Danish of course) built everything himself. The owner and staff was so kind and helpful, they picked us up at our other resort and even dropped us off at the pier when we left. We used their tour guide Noel for some services to, he was very pleasent and passionate about his job, plus I'm sure he has the nicest tricycle in the Philippines. The owner Jonnie treats his staff so well, they are always laughing and having a good time! Very nice to see..

And then there are the burgers.. An entire other story!! Try all of them! They are Amazing!! Worth every 250 pes!! The chef jimmy makes them fresh and even grounds their own beef. Don't miss this one!

1  Thank MelissaDrabyk
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We went there to say hello as we are from Denmark like some of the owners. We immediately got a beer in the hand and a tour of the amazing resort. Very friendly owners and staff, so we decided to go for a burger in the restaurant while enjoying the view. The burger is exactly as it should be, both when it comes to taste and size! Cannot recommend this burger enough, especially if you have been in asia for a while where a real burger is VERY hard to find ;)

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Have just put a review on the resort as we stayed here. Read more of those reviews for descriptions about the menu. Don't think there is a bad one there! Very odd comments re thinking big is good and it isn't. Their hamburgers are huge and tasty and come with lots of salad and stuff! They are great - see the other reviews.

We spent 3 weeks here and in Camiguin. The best meals by far were here and Coco Grove and Grecko on Camuigin.

You stay in the area and don't come here then you are very foolish! Stay in the area eat around and come here last to eat you'll be sorry. You need to coem here first try somewhere else and you'll be back.

1  Thank TheComplainingCow