“Excellent Coffees & Meals at Reasonable Prices”
Review of La Galeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Galeria
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Cobano
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I stumbled on La Galeria while we were looking for a different place we had read about. We decided to try it, and we are happy we did. The nachos are incredible, and almost too much for one person to eat. I ordered the pasta Alfredo and while it was not the traditional version, it was delicious. For dessert I had a Galeria coffee (a latte macchiato) and it was prettier and better than any specialty coffee I have ordered anywhere else. It had a chunk of real chocolate at the bottom, the perfect amounts of milk/espresso, and whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, & five espresso beans to top it off. I don't recall the exact prices, but I remember thinking that it was rather inexpensive for what we got. We stayed in the Tambor, Montezuma, Cobano area of Costa Rica and it is the only place we visited more than once because I just had to have that coffee again.

1  Thank Sandra D