“Very Good”

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Bodden Town
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great jerk chicken and sides at a GREAT price. The chicken was spicy and smoky. We ate there for breakfast as well on our last day and I wished I would have just ordered chicken!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was disappointed with my Jerk Pork as half of it was fat and bones. Really sorry I did not try the chicken instead. Nice location along the road, with picnic tables to eat your food.

Check out my pics and more information on Rankin's Jerk Pit on my blog at
winenchocolate dot com

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a cute place, but after Jamaican Jerked chicken.. this place is just ok. Still nice to try as I don't see a lot of jerked chicken in Cayman.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Had jerk chicken combo plate with rice and beans, potato salad, cucumber salad. Jerk chicken was very good, but more bones than meat. Jerk sauce side was very good. Paid $10 US for a large meal to go. I think the tourists may get the short end of the stick in meat selection versus the locals they feed everyday. Not the best jerk chicken I've ever had, but above average.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the jerk pork and literally 50% of my plate was chunks of fat. The rest of the plate was tasty, and the jerk sauce they give you was amazing. My husband had the jerk chicken and he said it was great.