“Great Jerk in Bodden Town”

Chester's Jerk Chicken Stand
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Bodden Town
Cuisines: Caribbean
“Great Jerk in Bodden Town”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped by Chester's twice on what is my first of many trips to Cayman. His jerk chicken falls off the bone. It's seasoned just right and comes with fritters and breadfruit. For $12.50US you can't go wrong. I plan to go there every visit.

NJ
“Good jerk”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had jerk chicken and jerk pork there. There are tables on a back so you can seat and eat. Also bar table with limited seats inside if you want to eat with AC. Jerk was very good, but sauce is given in little containers - really not enough. You can by beer at Odessa plaza next to the stand.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank babochka
Tomball, Texas
“Great Jerk Chicken”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food was yummy. I got the jerk chicken and beans and rice. The chicken had great flavor. The beans and rice are a little dry so I mixed in some of the sauce that came with it and gave it a little spice. I wouldn't mess with the coconut water. My husband got it and it tasted weird. Didn't taste coconut at all. One of the cheapest meals we've had on the island though. It was pretty much all locals there so you know it must be good!!

• Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food for Cheap”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you want to get a taste of local food, I would suggest going to Chester's. The jerk pork was EXCELLENT and the jerk chicken was very good as well. For the price though, you couldn't go wrong. I think we ended up spending $12 because they had that buy one get one free deal.

I would go back if I visit the Grand Cayman's again. Great food, great price.

Visited May 2014
Valdosta, Georgia
“go here”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We got the chicken jerk to go and it was great! The sauce was sweet and hot, just right. The food was reasonably priced and prepared with care.

Visited April 2014