“Cosy Italian bistro”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Basel, Switzerland
“Cosy Italian bistro”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Hidden away in the mall, this place is always crowded. Big portions, nice menu of pastas and pizzas at great prices. The food is tasty and filling. Not much dessert selection but the tiramisu is decent and a big portion.
They don't take credit cards.

Kampala
“Home away from Home!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I visit Frankfurt at least twice a year, and every time i make sure to have at least a couple of lunches in Latina. Food is excellent, never had a disappointment (i ate there MANY times) and the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The owner is really nice and easy going, as her daughter and the rest of the restaurant staff. Prices are fair and the portion are large. Pizza is really good and the Tortiglioni with cream and ham is absolutely delicious! You also have the option of seating outside, although we never did (we dont smoke so we never choose it).

Order the Tiramisu as a dessert. Amazing.

Bad point? Can get really crowded!! But that's always positive! :)

Will definitely be back next time we visit our family in Germany!!

• Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“A staple when visiting Frankfurt”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Every time I visit Frankfurt (about 1x year) I have dinner here at least once (but usually 2-3 times). The food is amazing!
It has been newly renovated and there is more comfortable seating. I've had pizza & pasta here over the years & it's always been really, really, really good! On my last visit I had a half portion of bruschetta as an appetizer and the spaghetti with shrimp & salmon. It was perfectly prepared, al dente and just the right amount of sauce. The portions are very generous. My sister ordered the arugula salad - simple yet very tasty. My BF ordered the minestrone soup, which was delicious. Not sure if it was homemade but it certainly tasted it. For dinner he ordered the penne arrabiata. Another simple dish yet DELISH! Just enough spice to give it a kick. My brother-in-law ordered the salami pizza. It was a little salty (b/c of the salami) but the dough & sauce were good.
For dessert we had the tiramisu - homemade and very good, although the lady fingers were a little dry.
You can't go wrong having a meal here - I will return on my next visit, as I usually do =)

• Visited September 2013
Hergenrath, Belgium
“A piece of Italy”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Was made to feel very welcome on our arrival. Hadn`t made a booking but the staff managed to find us a table. Service was prompt without being over the top. The food that we ordered was brought to the table in very quick time and tasted excellent. Theprice of the food was real value for money. This was our first visit to Latina and I`m sure it won`t be our last. Looking forward to visiting Frankfurt area and the Bistro on our next visit to the Mall in a few months.

• Visited July 2012