Stayed 7 days as part of a reasonably priced package.
The Hotel is in an attractive location with easy bus access to Skala and Poros.
All facilities are of a high standard and the service given by a highly competent and friendly staff is superb.
Food is mass catering of a so-so standard, but the a la carte restaurant is real treat.
We would go again to this hotel and would recommend it.
We were allocated to Room 201 which is spacious,very convenient and has a fine sea view, Unfortunately there is a noisy air exhaust duct on the roof above this room which seemed to be running for 24 hours per day.
This was a real nuisance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa