We have just had a ten day holiday at this hotel that was thouroughly enjoyable. The staff were very helpful and friendly especially Joanna the cheeky one. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious with a gorgeous sea view, they are also very well maintained by the daily cleaning staff.The food was excellant and catered for all tastes, we chose all inclusive which was well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala