“Great food and view”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Washington, U.K.
“Great food and view”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We ate here 3 times during our holiday, and, were never disappointed, The stifado was one of the best I've ever had on holidays in Greece.

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
“Average Food, Good Location”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here a couple of nights ago. Great views out to sea from the elevated position.

We shared a starter of pitta, which unfortunately came out smothered in oil, which was unnecessary. I love garlic but the tzatziki dip was just laced with it.

When the mains came out they looked good. I opted for lamb souvlaki, unfortunately the lamb was over cooked and tough. The potatoes were nice and the meal came with another side of the strong garlic tzatziki dip.

The bill for a shared starter , two mains and drinks came to €26 which was pretty reasonable.

Overall ok. We will definitely not return and will try out other spots.

1 Thank dj_ely
Wigan
“Paspalis”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Conveniently located to accommodation on the Poros side of Skala, overlooking the sea with tables on the veranda as well as inside. Good food, varied menu and plenty of satisfied returning customers. Good service and reasonably priced - main meals ca 8-9 Euros. However, house white wine was far too dry for my taste.

Visited June 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Good portions, good food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Well the title says it all really - we ate here a few times rather than go into the main town. It's well situated, overlooking the sea. Staff are lovely, service was good. I had their beef stifado which was gorgeous, and piping hot (looking for a recipe!), plus several other meals - shared a fishy platter for two which was good, and I had moussaka on another occasion, too much for me but very nice and again, very hot - I don't think we experienced any lukewarm food here. It was very reasonable too - two mains, 1/2 litre of wine, water and maybe a dessert for one(2 spoons!) around 20-25 euros, really good value. Nothing special (apart from the view) but honest, reliable fare.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bevlikeshols
“Stick to the popular meals.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I made a big mistake! I went for one of the more esoteric options and it turned out bad. I ordered the Rabbit Stifado and although the flavour was fine it had clearly been in the freezer for some time. The rabbit was all dried out and was served lukewarm. My wife ordered a couple of starters and she was disappointed in both. Although the seafront location was great and the service was good, I would not go back there again.

• Visited May 2014