After reading some of the comments on here by some people we were a little apprehensive on what to expect. Our room was great, lovely comfortable bed, TV tea and coffee making facilities , fridge and safe. We were in 612 and had a lovely sea view. Th staff were marvellous nothing to much trouble. Vass on reception was great, couldnt have been more helpful or friendly, Christina who looked after us at breakfast was a joy!! Super girl so helpful and a beautiful smiling face every morning. We returned home yesterday after a week , the 19th Sept, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The pool was fab, poolside bar lovely comfy sunbeds, what more do you want. We always pick a car up at the airport so location was no problem at all. Loved hearing the goats bells tinkling in the distance during the day! I would have no qualms at booking this hotel again, we had an amazing time here. All I can say is if you are looking at 4 star "stay in England " We are talking about Greece ! We stayed on a B&B basis, and the the choice of breakfast was excellnt. So many choices, hot and cold, the food was divine !! Thankyou to all the staff for a very memorable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Skala Hotel Village - 4 **** - Kefalonia Island - Greece Porto Skala Hotel - Village is a spacious complex set in attractive gardens and quiet surroundings. It is perfectly placed in an amphitheatric shape and enjoys marvellous views to the Ionian Sea. The architecture is this of a traditional Greek village and all rooms and public lounges are bright, comfortable, with sea views and along with the attentive staff create a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Just 10m from the hotel are steps leading to a secluded quit and unspoiled natural pebble beach with crystal Sea waters ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Hotels' Restaurant operates rich buffet and offers magnificent recipes and flavours inspired from Greek traditional Cuisine. All units of Porto Skala Hotel - Village are furnished with high aesthetic and offer private balcony, bathroom, and all up-to-date facilities such as air-condition, Satellite TV, radio-music, direct-dial phone, mini-fridge, coffee & tea making facilities, hair-dryer and private safety deposit box. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults. Every family can feel at home in Porto Skala Hotel - Village, that offers a safe environment for the children and accommodate families in: Standard double-bedded rooms plus bunk beds for the children or in two twin rooms with an interconnecting door. The Hotel is situated 3 Km away from the center of the beautiful "Skala" Village where you can find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants, 1.5 Km. away from the beginning of its popular sandy beach and 8.5 Km away from the pretty little harbour of "Poros" and the romantic village with the same name. Opposite and near the hotel is not guarded place to leave your car. Facilities: Restaurant Pool/Snack bar Wi-Fi Internet Free in Public Areas Internet Corner Conference Room Dolby Surround Movies' Studio Billiards Mini Shop Complimentary Shuttle Service Laundry Service Pool Paddling Pool Fitness Room Children's Playground Mini-Crazy golf Table Tennis AWARDED HOTEL: VALUE FOR MONEY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, LoveHolidays and Ebookers so you can book your Porto Skala Hotel & Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Skala Hotel And Village Resort
- Porto Skala Hotel & Village Skala