“friendly staff close to beach”
Review of Hotel Peymar

Hotel Peymar
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in S'illot
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Spent a great week here with mum and two sisters. Room was comfortable with a view of the river and clean towels each day. All the staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful. Food was tasty and all inclusive drinks were good. Only thing we could complain about was the queue for tea coffee at breakfast and the lack of cutlery, plates glasses etc.
We would stay here again as so close to the beach and the staff were great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
11  Thank chapelrock

Reviewed 2 October 2013

No room for us when we arrived. Put us in a hotel down the road for the night and said it was all inclusive which we had paid for but it was not.it was half board no drinks included. Next day back at peymar the reception was very rude and lied about the other hotel being all inclusive. beds not changed all week. if you wanted something to eat you needed to have your running shoes on to get a view at what was on offer. The entertainment was non existent,only one night we had a duo who was a laughing stock could not sing. The only entertainment we got was listening to other hotels over road.the pool was not much bigger than a kids paddling pool. but was a good location to the beach a few a steps away.Sandwiches were available through the day but you didn't get a choice.They were wrapped in cling film and left on the bar all day.Definately not for the English....wont be going back even if they paid for it.mak

Room Tip: make sure you ask for the best room because we was compensated to a better room for having to go to...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sandra c
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed in Peymar for a night and as far as the staff, beds and showers were concerned - it was absolutely fine. Our daughter stayed in a smaller room with a view onto the inner lounge area and it was very cosy and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. You need to deposit 15 euro for the remote control to watch TV, and the Wi-Fi is €5 a day ( €15 for a week), which is not a necessary charge in my opinion. The place is very clean and quiet enough and it's location is perfect. Where we ran into difficulties was the quality of food at breakfast, drink at the bar (which we did pay, as we were not on all-inclusive- it was simply undrinkable, both soft drinks and liqueurs) and the entertainment in the bar was horrendous. They had a very elderly couple hired as "dancers" who looked like they were about to meet the Creator, yet they did the line dancing and somehow (my guess it was out of genuine pity) got people to dance by the end of the night. It was the worst live entertainment I have ever seen. And I sincerely wish I was writing an all around good review about Peynar, but it left me with very mixed feelings...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Juliette E
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed at the Hotel Peymarr for first week of September 2013, the room I had was possibly the biggest cupboard I had stayed in. The bench I had to sleep on was absolutely awful. The sheets wrent changed and I had the same bath towel for the duration. In the end I checked out early and moved to another hotel
Possibly the worst hotel I stayed in anywhere.
NB Although Im not an expert on such matters I believe the hotel in is breach of EU regulations for fire prevention, no escape instructions in the room, no smoke alarm, no sprinlers anywhere. If there had been a fire I wouldnt be writing this!

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank whichonespink
Reviewed 4 September 2013

the food was rubbish...me and my son ate out every day...and it was all inclusive...there was no entertainment in the day or on the night..the highlight of the hotel was watching germans playing cards that's how boring it was...look s'iliot is a great place..JUST GET ANOTHER HOTEL

Room Tip: don't go
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank craig s
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, staff friendly, great location for the beach. Room was quiet, had a hairdryer and fab shower. Food was ok, all inclusive drinks selection was fine. Id recommend all inclusive to anyone who wants to book, it saves a lot of money. I had read some less than favourable reviews about this hotel, but I had nothing to complain about, have stayed in far worse hotels elsewhere that cost me more.

Resort itself is quiet but enough pubs so that its not too quiet. Didnt venture very far as it was scorching, hotels pool is very small, but I used one in a hotel across the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank motherwellgirl
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 1 week. It's very nice, just in front of the beach. I used my stay to visit all the south and southeast of the island, so it was a kind of a base camp. Good service and friendly staff. Nice rooms. I had the all inclusive mode and its a good value for the money. If you plan on spending the day away you can ask for the 'pic-nic' and they'll give you some sandwiches and fruit for the day. There's wifi for 15€/week. There are more hotels nearby so there's a lot of shops, supermarkets and bars to hang out at night. The beach in front of the hotel is nice but in my opinion your time is better spended exploring the coast to the south (see Porto Cristo, Cala d'Or, Mondrago, Cala s'Almunia, Cala s'Almarador, Cala Pi).

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank SergioAmaro
Also consider these accommodations in or near S'illot
Playa Moreia Apartments
#4 of 29 in Sa Coma
Europa
Europa
#24 of 29 in Sa Coma

Been to Hotel Peymar? Share your experiences!