My husband and I stayed at the Albatros Apartments for 1 week and I have to say after reading some of the reviews, we were pleasantly surprised. Yes, they could do with a little modernising and there is no ac but we found the stay perfectly adequate for the money we paid. I think all apartments have a sea view and the balcony is extremely spacious. If you want to prepare your own meals (which we didn't) there were plenty of cooking utensils, pots and pans, a modern oven and a large fridge/freezer. Bathroom is a little dated but everything worked ok. Plenty of storage facilities and free wifi although a little slow. The apartments were cleaned most days and we didn't suffer any noise or nuisance from other guests. The only thing I would say that was a bit annoying was that there is no clear indication upon arrival where to go to check-in. You have to go to the sister hotel, Atlantic Holiday Resort which is down towards the beach. Also, our key card stopped working on the Monday which meant we had to go down to the sister hotel again to get it sorted ! Overall, I found the apartments a great place to stay and would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel with 28 apartments.We have apartments for 1-6 persons. Seaside all 1 bedroom apartments. Kitchen and big balconies.Nice and clean. Cleaning 4 times a week. Callao Salvaje is a small village, with a beach, supermarkets and a pharmacy. Everything very close to Las Americas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Albatros Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Albatros Tenerife/Callao Salvaje