1,220 results
All reviews on tap mobility issues stayed all inclusive lick of paint soups large balcony parrot show enjoyed our holiday siam park great holiday quiet area la gomera archery angel barman maids toaster
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was our seventh time visiting Tenerife and we wanted to explore different quiet part of the island.Came back very disappointed from my holiday because I had my mobile stolen from my apartment.I could not understand how did it happen,nobody has taken responsibility obviously it was my fault leaving it in the apartment.Rushing to go to Siam park I did leave it unintentionally.When we came back it was gone.I saw the sheets were changed so I thought the lady was there to clean so by mistake she moved it somewhere.Then I noticed my charger cable for my camera was gone as well as one small box.Someone obviously been in a hurry thinking the camera charger is the phone charger.Very sad as all my pictures ,etc. were gone and the person in question ave caused such an inconvenience to me.Have lost all my contacts.
I have been all over the world and never have something like this happening.So be aware do not leave any valuables in your room,I guess it can happen anywhere,but just be aware.I am glad I did not leave my docs or anything else in the room at the time,could all have easily gone.

Apart from that very distressing situation(could not been able to enjoy the other half of my week) these apartments are not so bad.

Food-if you are not fussy eater food was good.Do not expect variety but the fish was good,fresh fruit and veg.

This is not for someone who is looking for things to see and do nearby because it is very small quiet village and the beach is nothing special.Evening entertainment was 3 out of seven nights,some nice programmes.Maybe in high season they have every night.

I have left with very mixed feelings about these apartments.It is good place for a family with young children looking for a place with no bars around the area.I do recommend that you hire a car if you plan to book it so you can visit the volcano,Siam park and Loro park(a must see in Tenerife).

For us it was going to be a nice break in these apartments overall if the break in did not happen taking away my things.I did not blame anyone ,it was so confusing situation.
All the people who work in the restaurant were extremely lovely people,everyone was very friendly.

Room Tip: Use the safe in the room for your belongings(at extra cost) to be on the safe side.Rooms around the pools have nice seaview but are a bit noiser .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yulia50
Reviewed 11 April 2014

For that value was very good. Apartments was tidy, nice. In 2 weeks we enjoyed us stay just worst things was snack bar wasn't including in all inclusive (and one of the staff was grumpy - women). Was 40 min to center by bus but weather was better then center, actually was the best in whole Tenerife in callao.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
1  Thank Paulina S
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed at the Callao Garden from the 23rd-30th March 2014. We had a great stay, rooms tidied, towels changed, lovely pools, decent bar and the food's not bad considering it's a three star! The local town/ village is a two minutes stroll away with bars, shops, restaurants and a lovely little black sand beach and there's also good bus links into the main resorts. Loved it here and would definitely come again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 4 April 2014

very nice and clean and tidied every day and bed changed every day plenty bars and resturants and beach2 minutes walk but when in apartment and hotel you could be 100 miles from it lovely holiday every way will come back defo all staff very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
5  Thank danielbest53
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I went to Callao gardens in July/August 2013. We arrived very late at night therefore bars and restaurants were shut, the receptionist didn't speak English but helped us out a lot. We were very hungry, therefore the guy helped us by ordering us pizzas which were delivered to the hotel! There was 3 pools and one more being fixed which were all clean, the rooms were fantastic but did get a little hot at night time! Definitely recommend not staying on the bottom floor as the cats are very noisy! We had a problem one night with bugs so went to reception, was told to wait at our room 5 minutes later someone came and sorted the problem, by the time we came back after tea the bugs had gone! I loved the fact that it is a very quiet area but with restaurants and shops around, a walk down the road to a lovely scenic view of the beach! One of the shops included advertisement for things to do in the area, which were very helpful for us! Overall i would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a quiet holiday but with plenty to do! :)

Room Tip: Recommend a hotel room on the second or third floor, as of the cats!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple