1,220 results
All reviews on tap mobility issues stayed all inclusive lick of paint soups large balcony parrot show enjoyed our holiday siam park great holiday quiet area la gomera archery angel barman maids toaster
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Just back from a week in this hotel. I don't understand why anyone would recommend this hotel it's the worse hotel I've ever stayed in.Having to pay for international channels 1euros for 1h.!.All inclusive very limited, the vast majority of the food came out of the kitchen cold this included eggs either fried or scrambled bacon there seemed to be a total disregard for peoples health where food was concerned the other meal times were no better this was why so many people were eating out (odd for all inclusive)The food was abysmal. It was cold, extremely poor quality food that was covered in flies. It consisted of deep fried fish sticks, chicken nuggets and chips,chips.chips and chips....No potatoes or vegetables. the volume of food was ridiculously low and it was an inconvenience for the staff to replenish the trays. We had the breakfast the following morning which was burnt, cold and again very poorly protected from the flies. As a result we spent the rest of our stay having to pay for food in restaurants which is unacceptable when you have paid for All Inclusive. Having spoken with four other families of different nationalities we found that they had the same complaints regarding the food and cleanliness and they also had been ill which I doubt is coincidence. This hotel would be best sold as a self catering one as they clearly do not know how to produce all inclusive food.
This is not for someone who is looking for things to see and do nearby because it is very small quiet village and the beach is nothing special.The pool area does need some attention, badly worn. The steps up to your room and up and down to the pool wears you out. Entertainment not too good.The two good things about our stay was the very pleasant staff and the sea view. The best part was leaving.
Very busy pool areas,very noisy and busy with nowhere to sit.
The snack bar is closed.
One staff member only that was at all friendly,very tired looking apartments,tiles missing all over the pool to the extent that people were cutting thier feet whilst swimming.The cleaning staff in the morning from 7am made lots of noise and argued amongst themselves constantly. maps of the apartments are terrible,easy to get lost on site,lots of stairs and a very hilly location.Very quiet and not much going on at night. The hot water was all used up before 6pm at night as well!I would not return to these apartments.
The drinks are being dispensed in ever smaller containers so, you need to frequently be at the bar, which was under manned, by very hardworking staff.
PLEASE DON´T GO. Never written a bad report until now, but this is it.......!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Kamiliuke20
Reviewed 24 April 2014

After reading reviews arrived a little apprehensive, however on arrival we first thought we'd be dropped at the wrong hotel as first impression was good, once checked in we arrived in our apartment 117. The smell of must greeted us, we didn't want to let this get to us so just opened all windows to try air apartment out. Hotel very busy and pool areas very noisy and busy with nowhere to sit. We found ourselves paying to use the facilities of tropical park hotel next door just to get a sun bed and avoid the business. The food, where do I start!! So previous reviews made reference to food being cold, cold was just one issue, food being edible was our main concern, the food was so bad that all we managed was fruit and ice cream for breakfast, lunch was chips and bread rolls (only bothered with that the once) and dinner, well we went down for dinner 3/4 nights but never managed to eat anything as it was either raw, cheapest straggly bits of meat (if it was meat) cold. Now I'm not fussy eater but seriously the restaurant was to be avoided. In all our cheap deal turned out to be not so cheap due to having to pay to eat outside of hotel for all meals. I wish we had booked just self catering as the difference in cost a) you get choice of eating proper food b) you don't feel cheated. I guess lesson learnt is that 3 star in Europe is probably a 2 star in Uk and don't think your saving money by going all inclusive. My biggest tip is, don't waste your money with this hotel look at tropical park, it's next door, staff lovely, decent entertainment, very child friendly and from what I understand it's cheaper.

2  Thank Kate L
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have been to the hotel many times fantastic views of la gomera from our balcony food good apartments clean ,gardens plants etc kept immaculate , weather was good for easter , Pedro the manager kept everything running smooth best value for money in Tenerife. Staff all very good and all work hard and are friendly ,4 swimming pools to use ,love callao salvaje just enough shops and bars no time share touts
just enjoy.

2  Thank Baz P
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Excellent Value, staff lovely food good rooms clean and spacious.
Whole resort very quiet great for relaxing. 3 star spanish style. Hotel manager organised and efficient Great Stay good weather helped

4  Thank Anne C
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was our seventh time visiting Tenerife and we wanted to explore different quiet part of the island.Came back very disappointed from my holiday because I had my mobile stolen from my apartment.I could not understand how did it happen,nobody has taken responsibility obviously it was my fault leaving it in the apartment.Rushing to go to Siam park I did leave it unintentionally.When we came back it was gone.I saw the sheets were changed so I thought the lady was there to clean so by mistake she moved it somewhere.Then I noticed my charger cable for my camera was gone as well as one small box.Someone obviously been in a hurry thinking the camera charger is the phone charger.Very sad as all my pictures ,etc. were gone and the person in question ave caused such an inconvenience to me.Have lost all my contacts.
I have been all over the world and never have something like this happening.So be aware do not leave any valuables in your room,I guess it can happen anywhere,but just be aware.I am glad I did not leave my docs or anything else in the room at the time,could all have easily gone.

Apart from that very distressing situation(could not been able to enjoy the other half of my week) these apartments are not so bad.

Food-if you are not fussy eater food was good.Do not expect variety but the fish was good,fresh fruit and veg.

This is not for someone who is looking for things to see and do nearby because it is very small quiet village and the beach is nothing special.Evening entertainment was 3 out of seven nights,some nice programmes.Maybe in high season they have every night.

I have left with very mixed feelings about these apartments.It is good place for a family with young children looking for a place with no bars around the area.I do recommend that you hire a car if you plan to book it so you can visit the volcano,Siam park and Loro park(a must see in Tenerife).

For us it was going to be a nice break in these apartments overall if the break in did not happen taking away my things.I did not blame anyone ,it was so confusing situation.
All the people who work in the restaurant were extremely lovely people,everyone was very friendly.

Room Tip: Use the safe in the room for your belongings(at extra cost) to be on the safe side.Rooms around the pools have nice seaview but are a bit noiser .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family