We stayed at The Blue Sea Callao Garden 2 adults, 2 children, We knew when we booked the hotel that it was not in a tourist area so we wern't expecting much as far as a holiday experience goes, We were there to research the local area with a view to moving over there so it suited our purpose, It is a large complex and the apartments are very spacious but very tired and have problems with ants, It was quiet during our stay so not a lot was open just one bar & restaurant but all 4 of the pools were open with most of the guests gathering around the pool that was right by the open bar and restaurant, We stayed all inclusive as it wasnt much different in price to self catering but the food is not good, It is brought out of the kitchen cold and there was hardly any choice and nothing at all for children, None of the food is protected from flies and the staff can be very rude with the exception of two really nice ladies in the restaurant, A young lady with long dark hair and glasses & a slightly older lady who were both lovely, I wish I knew their names to give them a mention, There was also a lovely male receptionist who was very polite upon check in, For us it was ok but I would not recomend this complex to anyone going away for a family holiday as it is not a tourist area and not a lot going on, It is mainly residential, There is a bus that will take you to the main areas such as Las Americas, Los Christianos and Adeje where there is lots to do but do you really want the hassle of getting a bus there and back everyday? There is a small beach in Callao but its very quiet, It may be a completely different experience for someone visiting the complex in the school holidays when its a lot busier as I imagine there would be more of an atmosphere but I wouldnt recomend going all inclusive unless you get a really good deal where you can benefit from the all inc drinks because you may find yourself needing to go out to eat and therefore spending all your holiday money on food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the Blue Sea Apartamentos Callao Garden complex offers a mixture of nature, a holiday atmosphere and all important relaxation. At the main restaurant our visitors can enjoy a daily changing buffet featuring local cuisine depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three main central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, separate from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility(PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Sea Callao Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime Callao Garden Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Vime Callao Garden Salvaje
- Callao Garden Tenerife
- Blue Sea Callao Garden Tenerife/Callao Salvaje