“Extremely expensive for the service offered”

and 1 more site!
Apartamentos Poseidon II
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

It is true that it is very good located but for 190 eur per night they should offer something better. We had a triple room. We slept the three of us in the double room because the the third bed (sofa) was disgusting. It had rests of sand and a chewing gum sticked and the first day we had to do that bed. No way! The air condition was so poor that we had to have it on the whole time and still it was hot. We'll try to look for something better next time.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Apartamentos Poseidon II

Reviewed 23 November 2010

The old saying "you get what you pay for" when I booked this hotel I didnt expect much at all. I had stayed in Es Viva (Hed Kandi hotel) a few years ago and enjoy it but paid the price that came with it. This year wanted to go a bit more budget - but also wanted to stay in the same area. I was instantly pleasently suprised but the hotel itself (nice pool), the staff (very helpful) and also the rooms. Good size, clean, fresh and once the curtains were drawn out on to the balcony nice and bright and breezy. OK so the rooms didnt get made up every day but I had just saved myself 90 Euro a night by not staying at Es Viva and not missing out on much at all.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank YCHRISTIE_10
Reviewed 18 September 2009

I booked one room for 4 lads to save money. We were a little worried about this but on arrival we were very pleased.
One bedroom containing 2 beds, and living room containing 2 beds. More then enough room for the 4 of us. Not very much space for hanging clothes, but we lived out of our suitcase for a week.
Balcony overlooked the sea, and we had a lovely view of a naked man sun-bathing every day.lol.
Only problem was that we were the only English people around, rest were Italian or of course Spanish so we did not spend anytime at the pool.
Instead took the 15 minute walk down the beach to Bora Bora.
15 Euro taxi drive from/to airport.
Ideal for holiday on a budget, but if travelling to Playa Den Bossa you should look at the Jet Apartments. Our Friends stayed here, they were right near Space, ontop of Bora Bora and lots of bars and shops in immediate vicinity.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank simsimo
Reviewed 2 August 2009

we arrived around 9 ay night, and the reception of the hotel across the road informed us, that we will not stay at poseidon 1, as we have booked and payed, but in playa del sol.and also that we will not have an apartement with 2 rooms, but 2 seperated rooms, far each from the other. till this point the hotel management treated us awful.

on the other hand,the money for the room quality were very very good.

nice position, nice view, the room was clean

there were many italians making a lot of noise, but no one from the hotel have stopped them.

anyway, if i go to ibiza again i would choose the same place to stay in, while there is much more room for improvement regarding the services provided.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2008

I travelled with Cihan1984, experiencing the most horrible stay I have ever been to, and thats including travel Hostels around south east Asia.
The Staff in Reception were the most unhelpful group of people I have ever come across in my life, they did not sympathise at all to our Hotel Room being robbed with ALL our money and some posessions being taken. They acted as if it was a normal occurance, which we later found out was infact true, there must be some kind of inside job or something going on with this Hotel. Both our rooms, were broken into, with no sign of breaking and entering, all our belongings thrown about and invaded, locks on suitcases picked, money taken out of hidden wallets within these and cases locked back up to try cover the fact we had be burgled.
We were on the 2nd and 3rd floor at this Hotel, apparanlty there is "Mucho Problemo" (a maids own words) with theft operating at Poseidon 2 and they say it is from the balcony.. I did try forcing my way in from our balcony, which with much work and tools I may have been able to enter.. But the balconies are very hard to reach from floor to floor and other balconies so I don't know how this is possible.
The police were not that much help either, they must be used to all the reports from the Hotel as I have now been told there are many.
There is no reception at Poseidon two, anone can just walk in and out with our being noticed, and I can gurantee anyone could go to the other hotel which handles Poseidon 2, and take a key to a room that may not be taken out by them.

The staff's attitude were "take it or leave it, I will not handle any responsibility to anything being taken" when we were to leave our baggage in the reception on the last day, what a great reassurance to having everything taken just a few days earlier.

The whole experince was so unpleasant, having to spend the remaining days in a room where someone(s) have raided through was both terrifying and anger fuelled.

I have returned to England, still with the sick feeling in my stomach that someone is walking around with a full pocket thanks to mine and my friends hard earned cash. I will now spend alot of time warning and making clear of the awlful hotel that is poseidon 2.... Stgay there at your own risk!!!!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 21 September 2008

On arrival we were given a room with mould on the bathroom ceiling leaving a really bad damp smell in the room. We had to beg the receptionist to let us change rooms and the maintenance guy insisted there was nothing wrong! We finally got another room the next day which was much better and bigger with a sea view.

The location of the apartments is perfect! Walking distance to Bora Bora, Playa D'en Bossa and Ibiza Town, we walked everywhere most nights.

BUT, i strongly recommend that you do no stay at these apartments. There was 6 of us in 2 different rooms and we both got robbed. Over 1k in cash was stolen from our suitcases, there was no force entry into the apartments and even our locks on our suitcases weren't broken. A guy we bought club tickets from also told us that within 6 weeks another 3 other people got robbed from Poseidon 2, i wouldnt suggest staying here unless you get yourself a safety deposit box. We had perfume stolen to.

When we told reception about the problem they didnt even seem bothered. The police were also unhelpful, like they couldnt even be bothered with us.

One male receptionists attitude was extremely poor. On departure we wanted to leave our suitcases in a room by reception. When asking him if it was safe (after being robbed) he simply replied with 'you either take it or leave it, i wont take responsibility for anything'. Didnt reassure us at all.

Do yourself a favour and find another hotel with more reviews and better security.

Mira Mola apartments is part of the same group and is run by the same reception so i suggest you dont stay there either.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank cihan1984
Reviewed 6 August 2008

Having just returned from a weeks stay at the Poseidon 2 Apartments, the whole experience from checking in to booking out was horrific.
You will find that when you arrive at the apartments there is no reception, and you must book in at the next Hotel Mira Mola.
Inside the rooms we found lightbulbs missing, the Bathroom sink was lose from the wall, The locked Cupboard in the bedroom was pouring out water, when other Apartments were running water.
As the holiday went on, the whole hotels corridors was in darkness, and also the lift.
Other reveiws say there was a pool, this was not the case, the only pool to be used was at the next Hotel Mira Mola, which was roudy.
The location was ideal as was located straight across from the beach, and about a 5 minute walk in to Figueretas, and 5 minute walk to Playa Den Bossa Harbour.
I would also advise anyone staying there to take out a safety deposit box, which you can obtain from Mira Mola Reception, however the safety boxes are at the Poseidon 1 Apartments, also any travellers if allocated to room 104, I would advise to decline, as this seems to be a popular room with the thiefs.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
Apartamentos Playasol Jabeque Dreams
Aldea Golf
Aldea Golf
#1 of 1 in Sant Jordi

Been to Apartamentos Poseidon II? Share your experiences!