Three of us ladies stayed in a one bed apartment. Just enough space. TV and kitchen was ample for our needs. Aircon was also good.
Balconies had towel driers/washing lines. Shower was good, powerful and hot.
This place is great for walking into Ibiza Town (15 mins) and the reception desk will call you a cab if you want to go further on.
Breakfast is just downstairs and there are plenty of brilliantly priced places overlooking the sea if you fancy a change.
Parking - they have an underground parking section across the road from them so you will always have somewhere to park at night!
Pool - was a bit noisy but there is a small bit of beach just outside the hotel if it's sand that you're after.
All in all - would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llobet apartments in beachfront, in the Figueretas walk alongside the Es Vive. Completely renovated, wheelchair accessible building. The building is arranged over four floors. The apartments are fully equipped to care only for your stay. We have 16 apartments to the beach front view, two of them adapted for disabled guests and 24 apartments with sea and pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Llobet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Llobet Hotel Ibiza
- Apartamentos Llobet Ibiza/Ibiza Town