“Lido”
Review of Lido Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ibiza Town
Lido Apartments
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Noise in the apartments was a nightmare no sleep. Staff very rude , nearly had to beg for towles and toilet roll cleaners do not clean the apartments often enough Would not reccommend it to my family and friends.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

You get what you pay for but even at that I would pay a bit extra for a better service. Rooms were dungeon like. Living area was fine. Service of one man was rude and ignorant. Numerous times we asked for more toilet roll. One day our towels weren't changed. It's like towels were being rationed as I was getting no more than two per person. He was so unfriendly and unapproachable .
Apart from that the noise level and I'm not talking music, was on going from 7 to 12 in the morning . Forget a lie in.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Me and my husband stayed here for 2 nights on 9th nov and 10th nov.
Receptionists were more than helpful.
Internet was not working in the lobby so the lady at the reception offered her computer to my husband and was very nice.
Taxi service from the hotel was worth it.
Supermarkets and restaurants are nearby.
Overall...very clean apartments and worth staying there

Room Tip: Stayed the third floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BhavnaJain
Reviewed 28 August 2013

You booked this last minute and to be fair Figueretes as a location is great: 3 beaches, a nice promenade with nice restaurant and bars, 10 minutes walk from Bora bora and Ibiza town, also there was a lot of Spanish people also staying there and hardly any Brits.
On arrival you were lucky the flat was ready so could check in early. No internet in room : 3 Euros per hour if you want it, free wi-fi inreception always very busy - you can find wi-fi in local restaurant on the promenade if needed, the safe was 4 Euros a day with a 15 Euros deposit. We took the safe option as we like having our peace of mind with passports etc. The flat was basic - which we knew- the pictures you can see on trip advisor are really the same as what you can find. Basic open bar kitchen- with microwave, fridge and coffee maker - allows you to cook if needed- (but you need to know that eating out is unexpensive) bring a tea towel and a sponge to clean dishes and beach towels as the towels provided are too small. There are a lot of supermarket not far from the flat. Nice balcony with sea view, in the lounge you have a sofa - which can be transformed into a bed- and under it you can slide out another bed- lounge can sleep 2- The bathrooom was fine and clean - the bedroom was situated at the back of the building - twin beds with big wardrobes- all was clean. The air cond never worked properly and was leaking so we did not used it and we did not think even if working it would have made any difference as very small. You can leave the balcony window open night and day. The cleaners were coming every 2 days to change towels and so on, most of the time they will come when we were doing our siesta or when we decided to have a lazy morning I would advise to ask reception for no cleaner to come if you stay a week -if you need new towels or anything just go to reception and ask for them. The noise was a nightmare at night as you can hear EVERYTHING from the bedroom, it was as if people were actually with you in your bedroom! People were coming back to their flats from 2 am to 6 am, shouting, slamming doors, arguing, it was very noisy so you need to get ready for that or go clubbing each night and sleep during the day (but be aware of the cleaner if you do that lol).
Overall it was ok, but not very cheap at all = 1000 Euros for a week, I know it was high season but a bit basic experience for my taste. All staff were friendly but were a bit clueless at time. The swimming pool was ok, we never went and you need to wake up early to get a lounger. Outside you can pay for a lounger on the trip of beach - for Lido's appartment a lounger and umbrella were 10 Euros per day - 5 Euros each but the beach is not as nice. If you carry on walking up to Figeretas beach both water and sand nicer- lounger and umbrella 12 Euros.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the 4th floor we were on a corner so only had neighbours on one side - flat 185
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 0304Froggy77
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have just returned from staying 4 nights in Lido Apartments, and was really pleased with my stay there.

The apartments sleeps 4 (two beds and a pull out sofa bed), and has a good size kitchen/living area. The apartment was clean, and had a nice balcony with a view to the sea. We were had two rooms, which the staff ensured were side by side.

A few criticisms would be that the apartments didn't have enough towels/sheets for the four of us, however this was quickly remedied by the guy on reception. The apartment was only cleaned every two days, and with four girls in one bathroom I didn't really feel that this was enough. Also the balcony only had two chairs, but we were able to use the chairs from inside the apartment.

The good points of Lido Apartments are the location (close to both Playa den Bossa and Ibiza Town), the fact that the surrounding area is quiet so sleeping at night/on the beach is very easy! There is a nice pool and the staff are really helpful.

I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to people who will be spending time/money on going out rather than staying in!

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the side street are quietest, and have a view down to the sea.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Isabelle C
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Exactly what you need if you want to enjoy some day clubbing, is nearly walkable to the clubs (or a taxi for 5€), there are basic but honest restaurants around, you can do your shopping from a supermarket nearby. Apartments are clean and nice actually, staff is helpful and they are cheap compared to other options... good if you are on a budget because clubs are NOT cheap instead...

Some drawback: if you have a car it is difficult to park in the area
You can hear others people conversation from the aeration conducts of the bathroom (but it can be interesting too...)

Room Tip: room view seaview have somewaht nicer
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Micheleebasta
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Just back today from Ibiza and very pleasantly surprised at these Apartments.

When we first got dropped off I was afraid until we walked in to the Reception and the man on the desk could not have been friendlier or indeed more informative! He was great and told us all about the area and the facilities.

Got to our Room 194 and again couldn't have been happier. Nice Big spacious Apartment and so so CLEAN! This place is kept immaculate and you can smell the cleanliness every where. I was very surprised at the size and moderness of this apartment and the view from our Balcony was great. The only thing I felt was strange was there was no kettle! We had a microwave, Coffee maker and plenty of delph etc but no Kettle? We got an Iron and Hairdryer from Reception and they even had shampoo and shower gel in the Apartments. Very unusual as it is self catering but much appreciated in the first day!

Make sure you get a Seaview ( it cost us no extra) and our balcony looked out over the pool and the beach. This Apartment resort is really right on the beach. Walk 5 steps and you are on the beach! This area is so relaxing and the restaurants underneath on the prom were very good.
One was excellent and mid priced, the middle one cheaper but not as good and the third one very good but way way over priced.

This place is only €12 from the Airport and €6 euros right into Ibiza centre. Loved Ibiza centre too and the restaurants there were fantastic and I had one of the best meals of my life but sorry can't remember the name. Prawn pasta dish unbelievable.

I will go back here and would definitely recommend both this area and definitely this Hotel.

Okay, it's not a 5 Star Hotel but it doesn't need to be. Much better than most Apartment Hotels I have stayed in, in Spain and other countries.

My travel companion has even text me tonight to say WOW what a great place and she's even pickier than me!

Room Tip: Ask for a Sea view...you look right over the Pool and straight into the sea.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends