“cooltra”

and up
Formentera Independent Scooter Tour with Rental
Ranked #25 of 42 Tours in Ibiza Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza is a city of great weather, entertainment and adventures. The easy and fast way to discover the best spots of Ibiza is to rent a scooter. Cooltra is a market leader in scooter rentals in Europe and offers different options for renting gasoline and electric scooters. Cooltra staff will provide you the best service every day all year long. Additionally, we offer Guided Scooter Tours in various destinations, thematics and durations. Our local professional guides will show you the best locations of Ibiza island and tell you its secrets. Book a private or group tour for your vacations. Located in Ibiza beach and port, Cooltra shops are very easy to reach. Rent a scooter and discover Ibiza. Cooltra, getting you everywhere!
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I am very pleased with scooters and those working at cooltra. I have rented both in ibiza, playa bossa, and on Formentera. scooters were very easy to drive (sym). I would say it was very affordable and safe transport, no problems of 1500 kilometers.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is the second time I book motorbikes with Cooltra and it’s time to place a comment here at Tripadvisor. There are many rent-a-car or rent-a-bike companies especially in the touristic areas in Spain. I had made good experience with Cooltra in Ibiza and Formentera, the personnel was very reliable, on time for pick-up and helpful giving tips like what to visit, which way to take best etc.
The vehicles that I rented were in perfect conditions, an aspect not so frequently found in Spain ;-) I think Cooltra is one of Spain’s biggest rental companies, in internet I saw that they have agencies and pick-up points all over Spain, that may influence as it is not a small “garage company”.
I rented an electric motorbike in Formentera which was great, no noise, no pollution and we got it for the same price as a “normal” one as we booked the package offer through there webpage (boat trip + motorbike).

1  Thank MarquinhosBCN
Reviewed 14 August 2013

If you have got a scooter on Ibiza you have got the mobility you need and no parking problems, shorter short cuts etc.
The tours offered by Cooltra are also great value to explore the island and see as much as possible.
Great fun anyway!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It was a easy way to rent a scooter and the scooters were brandnew.
We loved to drive around the island. It was so much nicer than by car.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had booked this on line before going to Ibiza so it was a bit of a gamble, We got a free upgrade and what we paid was at least 1rd cheaper than every other place there they try and rip you off anywhere in San AN, on returning the scooters we got our deposit back straight away!-

You NEED a scooter over there as you can access Bora Bora very easily and Cala Salada is a must so is Las Salinas, these scooters run on fresh air!

Have a great holiday!