Stayed here mid May for a week and it was absolutely amazing. I can't fathom what the previous review is saying - sounds like a different hotel. We even had a baby with us and they couldn't do enough to help - including upgrades.
Breakfast was perfect and included enough choice for all our party - they cooked eggs to order if required as well. We had lunch around the pool some days and the quality was very good. The pool was great - music playing and plenty of shaded areas for the little one.
The great thing was the water taxi just across the road which brought us right into the centre of Ibiza town in 10 minutes for a couple of euros. we walked home a few times - it takes about half an hour.
Our rooms were modern and light and no complaints whatsoever. A DJ played around the pool at weekends and we loved the music and it suited all ages. They will turn down individual speakers if it too loud near you. The staff were so polite and friendly. Of course the inclusive Spa was an added bonus. You can use it at any time and the peace and the views were so relaxing. I was often there completely on my own during the day - like a private Spa.
Overall this was an extremely successful holiday and I would thoroughly recommend it to any one who likes good design and polite staff in a clean, modern hotel. Also the Talamanca beach was just behind the hotel which meant we had everything on our doorstep. We will definitely be back. The only thing I can say is the pool would be better if heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIZA CORSO represents the most exclusive type of luxury on the island of Ibiza. Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa takes vacationing and your hotel experience up to a new level. It has the best possible location on the Balearic Islands: right at the heart of one of the most elitist ports in the world, Marina Botafoch, across the beautiful Ibiza's old city Dalt Vila (declared World Heritage in 2000) and overlooking the best of Formentera's paradise views. By our hotel you will be able to walk around the most luxurious boats, the trendiest shops, the best restaurants and the most cosmopolitan atmosphere. Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa has been completely renovated. The proprietor has made a tremendous effort to make it the best hotel on the island, combining state-of-the-art decoration with the history and landscape of Ibiza.Our facilities have the following areas: Reception, Panoramic restaurant, Lobby Bar, Outside pool patio and Lounge Restaurant, Wedding and celebration banquet halls, Shops, two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, tennis courts, workout room with our own personal trainer and Internet wireless connection all over the hotel. Also, our spectacular Spa, unique in the entire world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibiza Corso Hotel Ibiza Town
- Ibiza Corso Hotel And Spa
- El Corso Hotel
- El Corso Ibiza Town
- Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa Ibiza Town