Took a 3 night break 23 - 26 April 2012. Very helpful staff and the apartment was more spacious than some more expensive places we have stayed in. Pool areas clean and lots of sunbeds available. There were 4 poster double sunbeds that added that extra bit of luxury and comfort.
Great views of the sunrise and town from the balcony, and a very short walk to Ibiza town (15 mins) or a 1.45 Euro bus ride on the No.14. Would definitely return and would recommend this as a great base to experience Ibiza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Grupo Playa Sol, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town