As 2 couples in our early 30's we were nervous about going to Ibiza as we didn't know if it would be too crazy for us.
We chose to stay away from the historically mental San Antonio and chose a quieter spot at the other side of the island in Figuritas.
I am delighted to say we were not disappointed. The island is BEAUTIFUL!
The Jabeque Apartments are ideally situated right on the sea in between Playa Del Bossa and Ibiza old town. We had a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 adults, room 330.
I will start on the negatives and end on a good note. The 2 bedrooms were poorly proportioned. One room was big with fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps with balcony access. The other had a tiny window with no space to walk around the bed (we literally had to jump into bed from the bottom as the bed was squeezed in wall to wall. Beds were very uncomfortable in both rooms and the pillows were uncomfortable.
HOWEVER....the communal area was a great size and very clean. Towels were changed every day and the shower was always hot (even for the last one of us showering) and THAT VIEW WAW it was amazing, right onto the sea, it was incredible.
The pool area was big with plenty beds (we went early june though, not sure what the situation would be in the height of the season). There were 2 pools and a pool bar along with big double beds for lounging on. Staff were friendly& drinks at the bar weren't too outrageous. Both pools had sun from morning till night. We were often still at the pool at 6.30pm and the sun was still on the pool!
It was literally 5 minute walk to the promenade into Figuritas and all the gorgeous beach bars, shops, market stalls and restaurants where you were spoiled for choice.
This is my first self catering holiday in YEARS and I am delighted to say I was not disappointed.
I would go back here without a doubt. At that price, why wouldn't you :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Grupo Playa Sol, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town