This hotel really is something special and I will definitely go back if/when visiting the island again.
Every room overlooking the sea is a lovely feature on top of the spotless rooms and friendly, helpful staff.
We booked on a B&B basis but as breakfast is only served 8-10am we only made it down 2 of the 7 days we stayed. There was a good selection available: pastries, fruit, yoghurt, cereal, full English. The cooked breakfast could have been warmer with a bit more flavour but then this is to be expected from a buffet-style meal in my opinion and it did the job.
Perfect location for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday (security guards actively stop people playing loud music in the late hours of the evening/early morning) but who also want to be close enough to get the ibiza experience if they want to. 15 minute stroll to the heart of Playa Den Bossa if you turn left out of the hotel and 15 minutes to Ibiza town if you turn right but there is equally plenty of bars and restaurants around the hotel if you don't want to go anywhere. However if visiting Ibiza town I highly recommend catching the Aqua Bus from just down the road from either Figuertas beach or Playa Den Bossa beach for €6 return journey and a fab service for the 20 minute boat journey.
There is some night noise from the road alongside the hotel and from the hotel behind's poolside bar but I'm a light sleeper and I managed with it fine.
If looking for somewhere lovely to eat turn right out of the hotel and on the corner of the end of the road (2 mins away) is a lovely bar/restaurant called Prince. Fantastic food at good prices, service was very relaxed on one of the occasions we ate there but we were in no rush so it wasn't an issue.
For reference for people looking to visit clubs - expect to pay €9/10 for a bottle of water, €12 soft drinks, €14 Red Bull, €15 bottle of beer, €16 spirit and mixer (though to be fair ,as previous bar staff ourselves, their measures are not measured and looked to be equivalent to at least an English triple!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town