I stayed here for 5 nights in September and have to say i was really impressed. We had a very good rate which i guess affected how much i liked it but i don't really have any complaints about it. It was a nice hotel, good views and a great location between Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa
The views are stunning so it was a real shame to be on the ground floor but someone has to go there and despite booking a studio, we had a 1 bedroom apartment (not sure they actually have studios) which was spacious and well equipped. We didn't spend much time round it but the pool area was good and in general, for Playa Den Bossa it was relatively quiet, especially compared to some of the surrounding hotels. We noticed some noise in the evenings as people got ready to go out but in the rooms themselves, we literally couldn't hear anything from the other rooms/balconies. While not an 18-30's style hotel, i wouldn't say it is particularly suitable for families either though im not sure anywhere in Playa Den Bossa is for families. My only real concern is that this hotel was recently taken over by GPS Hotels and they have a habit of doing the minimum upkeep on properties and it would be a shame if they let it get grotty. also, check in was quite hectic but when 4 flights from the uk arrive in an hour, thats inevitable.
All in all, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Grupo Playa Sol, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town