I have been a returning guest for a couple of years. This year, my (early) booking request was ignored for two months. When asking about the status informed, that junior suite no longer available for first night. Booked another room for one night inestead, should then move to JS.
When arriving was told that we would be in a separate appartment. Was confused, asked where/why. Was told, that - despite booking confirmation - hotel was full. Offered Appartment would be close by. Asked for manager. No word of regrett or sorry. Said, that there was a problem and he ould not expulse other guests. Showed from hotel the other appartment, where heavy construction work was going on (even the roof was under construction). Told him, that no option. He just laughed and said that ther is a problem and no other optin. Next offer: appartement next to hotel, which we could enter at 4 a.m (in the middle of the night)!!!!! Refused, again. Got fianlly very tiny room to the street for one night.
Found out, that couple prolonged its stay and thus had no room for us. Is that the way you treat well paying (always book the JS) guests?
When checking out at the end of the stay were billed original price of the booked room instead of the fee for the lowest categorie we got.
Really, really disappointing: never experianced such a mis-managment. No appology, no courtesy for the inconveniance caused by preferring other guests, instead tried to even bill more than the room consumed. As said, have been returning guest...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Dalt Vila, an old medieval village declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, next to the Cathedral of Ibiza is LA TORRE DEL CANONIGO; old building of the fourteenth century built on the walls of the ancient Roman acropolis. The privileged location of the HOTEL allows that from its luxurious rooms the clients can enjoy a spectacular and impressive view of the bay of Ibiza or of beautiful view to its historic old town. LA TORRE DEL CANONIGO, just 10 minutes walk from the city center ', (comfortable shoes are recommended because the streets of the village have the original stone floor) The HOTEL is structured in different levels: LA TORRE, the upper part, with its exclusive suites, the breakfast area, intimate, cozy and with one of the most beautiful views of the Mediterranean THE POOL, is at the foot of the Tower, with a beautiful terrace - solarium and our gastronomic restaurant, CASA PUGET, the lowestpart of the complex, with its wonderful gardens and of recent construction . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Torre del Canonigo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Torre Del Canonigo Hotel Ibiza Town
- La Torre Del Canonigo Ibiza/Ibiza Town