Firstly don't let the "hostal" bit put you off. It's not what you think. Yes the room we had was on the small side (we booked late and only room available was shared bath..not a problem for a short break and they were never busy and always clean) and yes there's some noise from the square but I'm a light sleeper abd it didn't bother me at all. You are minuted from the dealt villa, or from the busy bars and from the harbour. Catch the 10 min ferry from there to talamanca beach. .happy days. Much nicer than the walkable beach. Great price and service .. let us store bags and shower etc before check in and after check out. You can get busrs easily to playa den bossa or other places for the clubs. But stayinh here also meand you csn get away from the more hardcore areas (and the associated clientele). in all would def go back if I return to ibiza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town