We stayed in both a standard room and one of the loft rooms for a 5 day trip to Ibiza. Of course, the loft room was more spacious, had a great deck overlooking the plaza and the walls of the Old City. Nothing wrong with the standard rooms in this hotel, they are clean and well maintained. There are many excellent restaurants in close proximity to the hotel and the restaurant on the first floor serves great food. For us, the main reason we selected this hotel was its close proximity to the gay nightlife - everything was walking distance. Many families stay at this hotel, but a gay couple is not out of place here (it's Spain).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town